Sandwell council run numerous markets including West Brom, Wednesbury, Tipton, Greatbridge and Oldbury. Sandwell’s West Brom is home to the Barclays premier league side West Bromwich Albion FC aka “The Baggies”.
Did you know..
- West Bromwich is Sandwell’s biggest town.
- Oldbury is in the centre of Sandwell
- Sandwell is made up of 6 towns Oldbury, Rowley Regis, Smethwick, Tipton, Wednesbury and West Bromwich. and was formed in 1974
- Sandwell is in the very middle of Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Walsall and Dudley.
Sandwell Markets opening days and times
- West Brom indoor market – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 8.30am till 5.30pm, Tuesday 9am till 4.00pm.
- West Brom outdoor market – Monday to Saturday, 9.00am till 5.00pm.
- Wednesbury outdoor market trades on a Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, 9.00 am until traders discretion
- Oldbury market trades from 9.00am to 2.00pm on a Tuesday and a Friday
- Great Bridge market trades from 9.00am to 2.30pm on a Wednesday and a Saturday
- Tipton market trades from 9.00am to 2.00pm on a Tuesday
Sandwell council also operate car boot sales and street trading, for more information click here
Please note all information obtained and displayed is general knowledge and information gathered from Sandwell council webpage, … and pictures have been obtained from the following webpages Sandwell trends , geo photos