Their are 2 regular traditional market in Warwick, one in Warwick itself and the other being in Kenilworth, there are also regular farmers markets in Warwick and Leamington spa was well as regular markets run by a separate organisations. Warwickshire is part of the west midlands near Coventry and Leamington spa.
Did you know?
- Warwickshire is known for being the birth place of William Shakespeare.
- Warwick castle was built in 1068 on order of William the conqueror.
- The town of Warwick was founded on the banks of the River Avon in 914 AD by Ethelfleda, sister of Edward the Elder, as a defence against the Danish invaders, on a site overlooking earlier riverside settlements.
Opening days and times and address:
- Kenilworth – every Thursday, 9.00am and 4.00pm – located at Abbey End, CV8 1ED
- Warwick – every Saturday, 9.00am and 4.00pm (except when the Mop Fair takes place). located at Market Place, CV34 4SA
- Banbury retail market – every Thursday and Saturday 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Southam Retail Market – every Tuesday 9am – 2pm
- Stratford-Upon-Avon Market – every Friday and Saturday, 9.00am and 4.00pm – located at Rother street – Stratford-Upon-Avon Town Centre, CV37 6LP
Other markets around Warwickshire are:
- Leamington Spa at Pump Room Gardens, CV32 5AA – 4th Saturday of every month, 9.00 am – 2.00 pm (except December when it joins the Christmas Yuletide Fayre on the Parade)
- Warwick at Market Place, CV34 4SA – 5th Saturday of the month when they occur, 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
- autumn markets and yuletide fayres for more information click here
Please note all information displayed on this page, is general knowledge and information obtained from the following webpages Warwick council and Warwick district market and sketts and visit Warwick webpages and pictures were obtained from warwick council , flickr , travlang.